Students and Pre-specialty doctors - STASHH
The Student and Trainee Association for Sexual Health and HIV – STASHH was founded in March 2021. STASHH aims to:
- Provide educational opportunities relating to Sexual Health and HIV medicine, including revision sessions and specialty workshops.
- Support career development through mentoring, careers fairs and creating a forum for networking.
- Promote and facilitate opportunities for collaborative audits, research and quality improvement projects led by medical students and junior doctors across the UK.
- Facilitate opportunities for presentation of student projects at local and national conferences.
Sign up to our newsletter or connect to us on social media:
Find clinical opportunities and academic projects
The STASHH Remarxs noticeboard advertises clinical opportunities, audits, quality improvement projects and service evaluations. These projects are mutually beneficial for trainees and medical students or pre-specialty doctors.
Looking for a project? - Browse our project noticeboard here.
Looking for support with a current or upcoming project? – Register your project here.
Find out more about a career in Sexual health and HIV
STASHH organise careers events, taster days and Continuing Professional Development events. Keep up to date with our events by following our Eventbrite page.
Read about the GUM training program here.
Find or become a mentor
Undergraduate and Postgraduate trainees who have engaged with STASHH will be offered a mentor. The mentor can offer guidance and insight into careers in Sexual Health and HIV and support professional development.
If you’d like to act as a mentor, read more and register your interest here.
STASHH provide monthly sexual health and HIV focused educational events for students and pre-speciality doctors.
Educational events will include sessions covering hot topics in sexual health and HIV, highlights of recent conferences and exam preparation sessions. Keep up to date with our events by following our Eventbrite page.
- It’s a Sin: 40 years later
- The ABCs of PrEP
- An introduction to Chemsex type behaviours
The STASHH Team
- Dr Hannah Church – Co-founder and STASHH Recruitment Lead
- Eleanor Cochrane – Co-founder and STASHH Projects Lead
- Dr Ellie Crook – Co-founder and STASHH Education Lead
- Dr Luke Cannon – BASHH Doctors in Training Rep and STASHH Mentoring Lead
- Beth Selwyn - STASHH Medical Student Reps Lead
- Dr Jason Lim - STASHH Pre-specialty Reps Lead
- Dr Hanna Nguyen - STASHH Pre-specialty Reps Lead