8th December 2023
The next BASHH Genital Dermatology Basics Workshop 2023 will take place on Friday 8th December morning as a virtual meeting on Zoom.
These workshops have been organised by the BASHH Genital Dermatology Special Interest Group and will cover a range of common Genital Dermatology presentations. The workshops will be cased-based and as interactive as possible with the aim to extend the knowledge and skills of those attending. This course is designed for clinicians who are relatively new to managing genital skin problems or wish to refresh their knowledge.
The number of places on this course is limited to 100 delegates / 20 delegates per workshop as we want the workshops to be as interactive as possible so please register as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
When you register you will be able to select three out of the five workshops to attend on the day and sign up to these will be on a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis. Please note that pre-recorded sessions of all five workshops will be made available to all delegates after the workshop so if you aren’t able to attend your top three workshop choices on the day you will still have pre-recorded access to all workshops as part of your registration fee.
Workshop fees: £50 BASHH members & £75 non-BASHH members
This course is now fully booked
09.00 – 09.15: Welcome, overview of the day & move into first workshop breakout room – Dr. Georgina Morris
09.15 – 10.15: Workshop 1
10.15 – 10.30: BREAK
10.30 – 11.30: Workshop 2
11.30 – 11.45: BREAK
11.45 – 12.45: Workshop 3
12.45 – 13.00: Summary & close – Dr. Georgina Morris
1. Itch (including general genital skin care/hygiene tips, eczema/dermatitis, lichen simplex…see below) – Speaker: Sarah Schoeman (GUM Consultant), facilitator: Komal Plaha
2. Lumps – Speaker: Imali Fernando (GUM Consultant), facilitator: Serish Basavaraj
3. Ulcers – Speaker: Sarah Edwards (GUM Consultant), facilitator: Soe Aung
4. Rashes (including scabies) – Speaker: Georgina Morris (GUM Consultant), facilitator: Parameswaran Sashidharan
5. Pigmented lesions – Speaker: Randa Akel (Dermatology Consultant), facilitator: Lisa Haddon