The aims of the group are:
- To define standards of care for sexual health provision in prisons in the UK
- To provide support to those facilitating sexual health provision in prisons in the UK
- To enable standardisation of practice across prisons
Membership of Special Interest Group:
- Dr Susanna Currie (Chair, GU Consultant - maternity leave.)
- Dr Huda Fadzillah (Co-Chair - GU Consultant)
- Ms Felicity Young (Co-Chair - Nurse Consultant)
- Miss Jodi Aldridge (Specialist nurse)
- Dr Sum Yee Chan (Consultant in genitourinary medicine)
- Mr Jon Dunn (PHE, Sexual Health Facilitator for the North West)
- Mrs Kathy Jones (Health Advisor)
- Mr Dave Mansley (Matron in GUM)
- Dr Rebecca Marchant (Trainee rep)
- Dr Jenny Murira (Clinical Infection Research Fellow)
- Dr Lesley Navaratne (GU Consultant)
- Dr Katia Prime (GU Consultant)
- Dr Michael Rayment (GU Consultant)
- Dr S Shivasankar (GU Consultant)
- Mr. Pank Sethi (Patient representative)
Wednesday, 23rd February 2022.
- Prison SIG Scientific meeting 30/9/2022
- Chair invited to present new guidance at Health & Justice Conference, November 2020 – postponed until 2021.
- Opportunities to publish work carried out by our Educational Fellows at BASHH annual conference and other international conferences.