The course covers both sexually transmitted infections (STI) and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and is intended to provide in depth knowledge of STIs and their management.
It will help to improve knowledge and management to current national standards.
The course is highly recommended for those who intend to sit the Diploma in Genito-Urinary Medicine and Diploma in HIV Medicine exams.
It is a modular course. You can apply to attend some or all of the following modules.
- Module 1: Epidemiology of STIs and Bacterial Infections
- Module 2: Sexual health and sexuality
- Module 3: Viral Infections other than HIV
- Module 4: HIV Infections
Please note: Modules can be taken in any order.
Modules 3 and 4
The above modules will run virtually in November 2021.
Monday 1st - Friday 5th November 2021
Modules 1 and 2
The above modules last ran virtually in May 2021, with well renown speakers from all over the UK. A big thank you to all the speakers who gave up time to make their presentations and also to the attendees.
- Module 1: Epidemiology of STIs and Bacterial Infections (Monday 10th - Thursday 13th May)
Monday 10th May
Tuesday 11th May
Wednesday 12th May
Thursday 13th May
- Module 2: Sexual Health and Sexuality (Friday 14th May)
Friday 14th May
Dates & format to be confirmed (likely to take place the first or second week of May 2022)
Further details will be published as soon as they are available